My Daily Day

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


This is why I can't work from home.... heheheheheheh anyway I'm helping carson making a dvd for the Ames High School wrestling, he will pay me by giving me a nice back rub tonight !! woohooo !!!! ... I'm so tired today...

Tomorrow we will have our company 10th year anniversary.. still don't know what to wear !! gosh... but I can't wait to stand and hang out next to the chocolate fountain... hopefully nobody would dare double dipping !!! hauhauahua I'm to tired to type... zzZZZzzzzZZZzz maybe tomorrow I will have more strength to type. Carson brought me lunch today, because I don't want to go outside and drive in the snow... I'm so spoiled :) hehehehehehe


PS: I'm gonna get a new computer at work... thanks to ryan & lisa.. heheheheheh

1 Comments:

  • lho... lho.. ?
    ??
    no dinner??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home