My Daily Day

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Cheese Curds

so for some strange reason, well not that strange actually.. it was started with Erin (my co-worker) was telling me that she will try to find cheese curds once she's off from work. So I was thinking more like those deep-fried cheese curds that you can get from A&W. But she was thinking about the cheese.. and I never had those... and suddenly I was so craving for it, so I was going to stop by at Hy-Vee and maybe try to get the frozen deep-fried cheese curds.. but I was too lazy. I went straight home and start cooking my 3 lbs chicken.

But my hubby wubby called on his way home from the wrestling practice and he told me that he will stop by at Hy-Vee since he's not feeling good and he needs some juice and some cough drops.. so I told him about my craving over cheese curds.. he got me both.. the cheese and the deep-fried stuff... I love you.. get well soon...

Cheese Curds...Yummy... so fattening.. but yummy !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home