My Daily Day

Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Friday Friday!!! :) awesome....
4 people (including the big boss) were sick today!!!! can you believe that... oh my... the office was totally quiet... anyhow... I'm glad it's friday!! :)

and another great news... Ringga is back in town.. yippieeee.... and my hubby wubby made the bed this morning!!!

I went back home made Double Cheese Burgers for dinner, brought them to Ames High since Carson will be busy all night today, so I decided to bring food for him :) Now I'm trying to get some house chores done so tomorrow I can relax all day long :)

Nite nite and have a great weekend!! :)

1 Comments:

  • destriiiiii sorry i didn't call you back.. i just checked my voice msgs 18 minutes ago, and i'm afraid if i call right now, you'll be sleeping!

    my parents are here.. i'm so busy busy busy

    are you gonna drop by and visit me before you go hang out with the vansylaloms and bells? you should, you should. then i can give you your present! finally!

    and you can meet my parents!

    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home