My Daily Day

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My hubby wubby got a booboo... poor thing... wrestled too hard.. I asked him whether he needs to get stitches.. his response was "it's too expensive" I was like.. okay... hmm... anyway he's okay now.. only a lil cut..

I finally got a chance to work on the Filipino-American Association of Iowa website design. I won't show it to people yet (except some people who were chatting with me while I was working on it) :P heheheh I think I started developing some distinguish design style.. I need to break away from it otherwise all the sites that I design will look the same! gosh... when I was at school we designed logo in 2 months project, now at work I have to come up with a cool logo with cool design concepts in 2 hrs !! Sometimes I feel like my creative juice been squeezed too hard every day and when it comes to weekend my brain just want to shut down all the times (aka sleep all day).

Anyway.. went home.. stopped by at Hy-Vee and bought 12 yogurts.. now we have yogurt aisle in our fridge.. the new Lost was on tonight but we didn't learn anything new.. blah! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home