My Daily Day

Thursday, December 15, 2005


Chocolate fountain is da best !!! :) heheheh awesome day today.. but I'm so tired because after the party I went home only for 5 minutes, changed and then go to my next job. But Carson came to the office party, so I saw him about 10-15 minutes :)

We had so much fun... except my feet starting to hurt after 1/2 hour standing up... I wore my new boots that has about 7 inches heels.. heheheheh

So tonight I was supposed to turned in the Class grade... but for some reason the stupid access plus didn't allow me to enter the students grades... so tomorrow I have to work again!!! arghhhhh so mad !!! why oh why...

Overall my day was great, Ken installed my new machine.. now I have the best machine in the company !! and also not to brag... but I have a huge monitor too woohooo!!! :) also I get 2GB of RAM !!! isn't that awesome... hopefully these stuff don't affect my Christmas bonus... *crossing my fingers*

nite nite.. I'm so tired... I will post more pictures from the event tommorrow okay :) just keep on checking my blog... love you all..

1 Comments:

  • more pics...more pics....!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home