My Daily Day

Friday, December 16, 2005

My Friday wasn't great at all... I feel like a zombie the whole day. Started with woke up in the morning.. get ready to work.. and I just realized... I couldn't find my purse... and I stared freaking out since it's already 8:15 and I couldn't found it. After looking around the whole house I thought.. maybe I left it at Mr. Wright's car... so I called them up and they're not there.. I took my spare key from Carson and drove there and nobody at home... ooo shoot... so finally I decided to just go straight to the office... and work.. anyway to make the story short... I went home for lunch tried to trace back where was I last night... and I realized... I went to the other bathroom (guest bathroom upstairs) to clean up my make-up.. and I sat my purse on the floor !!!! gosh....

Anyway I'm planning to spend some times with the girls tomorrow... but we'll see... I'm so tired.. but I still need to enter those grades tonight... we'll see about that...

PS: yeah I was too lazy to make fancy food.. so I only make Fettuccini Alfredo with Broccoli... but I managed to baked some cookies during lunch hours for my co-workers :) hehehehehe

PICTURES FROM YESTERDAY EVENTS

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home