My Daily Day

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bad news: one of carson's friends father just passed away, I was shocked because I'm not that closed with this person so I never heard/seen that it's coming this fast. I'm so sorry to hear about this. If you read this blog, I'm so sorry.. you're in our thoughts & prayer.

Rain.. rain.. go away !! :) rain.. thunderstorm.. tornado... hmmm... still better than snow storm or blizzard ! :)

These past few months I've been trying to retrieve my child hood memories, but for some reason I only retrieve little bit.. not a whole lot. The only thing I remember are; my teachers from kindergarten through High School, my english tutor when I was very young, basically the only memory that I got are about my education.. I even remember who was my swimming trainer, my science private teacher, etc (and my dentists!! yes I have more than 1 dentist).

I promised.. when we have a baby.. I'll make sure we keep every single photos or video or dvds about each kid. I don't have any video of my childhood.. probably just 1.. and that's a study tour video. I only have 2 trophies.. one was from a drawing contest.. and the other one was from a fashion show. That's it.. while my brother has tons of 'em, start from music, education, till bible quiz competition.. it's really hard growing up with him as my brother...

*sigh* tomorrow is Friday and PAYDAY!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home