My Daily Day

Monday, December 19, 2005

I went to the Cafe with the girls tonight (Lisa & Kristine), we had fun.. or at least I had fun :) hehehe good food .. good conversation... whatelse .. :) before I went to the cafe I stopped by at Hobby Lobby to get some supplies.. I'm going to make a Christmas present for Carson's grandma.. yeah I said.. MADE... not BUY ! :P hehehehehe it's been a while since I made these stuff. I used to make & sell these stuff when I was in High School... I bet Zevilla knows what I'm talking about, I gave her one of my wonderful creation :P heheheheh I will post it after Christmas otherwise it won't be a surprise for grandma :)

Anyhow... went back home.. Carson told me that we got a box full of cookies from our Realtor when we bought this house... how nice.. :) his name is Bill Jenning from Remax.. so whoever want to buy a house around Ames area... contact him okay :) hehehehe... yummy cookies.. still debating whether should I bring those to work or not... hehehe share or not to share...

Since I haven't made this stuff (the surprise) for so long.. it took me 1 hr to make one... so I made 2 tonight... I will take a picture before I sent them.

That's it for tonight, no clean sheet day today !! :( boo to destri !!! Wednesday maybe... :P hehehehe

2 Comments:

  • how was the cafe??? *sniff sniff* you were missing a couple people *sniff sniff* desi... i want one of your pretty dolllssssss... purty pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase :) i'll sing for you if you make one for meeeeeeee... tee hee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 PM  

  • huahauah I will after I got the new book ! :) I just bought a new book at ebay.. and I have 3 books back home.. so I will make more :)

    By Blogger Destri Andorf, at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home