My Daily Day

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Before I went home from my other work, I read a quite interesting article about dreams, and it makes me wonder about what are the meaning behind all of the dreams I had... so I did a quick researched. I googled "dream means" and this interesting website pop-up...

Here are some quick links:
Anyway I also read that One Interpretation Doesn't Fit All..
This article is really interesting too, though my dad has been gone for 7 years now.. but I do still dream about him quite often.. does it mean that I have so many unfinished problem/business with him? or I need some closure that I never actually got from him... One thing that I learn... you don't realized how much you miss or love that person so much until they're gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home