My Daily Day

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Have you ever had one of those days when you feel everybody just hate you, or you feel excluded.. or you feel people just don't want to listen to you or.. basically feel left out... I have no idea why I had those feeling today, tho nothing actually happened.. I tried to keep on telling my self.. don't be too sensitive.. think happy thoughts... think of your happy place.. :P hehehehehhe

Anyhow.. went to the company's dinner.. kissed Fui's teddy bear.. I'll post it someday when she sent it to me. Yummy food... now I'm sleepy..

Why am I feel uncomfortable.. oh why .. oh why...

2 Comments:

  • I like you, I'm sad I had to sit at the no-talk end of the table and I'm sorry I was gone part of today :(

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9:02 PM  

  • huu huu.. yeah next time we have to make a seating chart !! :P huahauhaua

    maybe now I know what's the office would do to me when you're gone.. it makes me depressed!!

    get well soon... !! :)

    By Blogger Destri Andorf, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home