My Daily Day

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Saturday was a fun day.. me, vone, and ringga went out to eat and shop shop shop and eat.. and ended the day with a cup of awesome ice cream... yummy... awesome saturday...

Went home and made taco for carson's dinner.. by the way we went to a dollar theater.. well actually it's not a dollar anymore.. blah.. and we watched Syria... man.. I bored to death... I wish I watched Curious George instead! :P hauhauahuahau


Now I'm dying my hair again since the color already washed out and my hair already back to light again.. I decided to go with darker color that match with my natural hair color.

PS: I want Dairy Queen Blizzard.. I really do... but i'm too lazy to get out from the house...

1 Comments:

  • yummmmmmmmmmmmmm DQ Blizzards!!! hehehee next time, we'll do DQ instead of Coldstone! ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

    By Blogger VP, at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home