My Daily Day

Tuesday, December 20, 2005


Some of you might know about Mr. Wright, he was in the hospital from Friday till today. He's home now but he makes me worry.. I know him since the first year I got here, and I always think he's like my grandpa.. I even feel much closer to him rather than my real grandpa. He just got back from the hospital today, and I saw him today ... he looks so pale and he looks like he lost a lot of weight since Friday. Mary-Lou (his wife) told me that he lost a lot of blood, I think it's something about internal bleeding caused by his stomach. I'm not really sure.. but he's home now. Well just keep him in your thoughts & prayers.

4 days till Christmas... how's everybody doing with your Christmas shopping... don't be to stress out.. :) it's a holiday to be jolly... Have a nice night guys... love you...

PS: Managed to stop by at Hy-Vee this morning to mail grandma's gift.. :) and I shared the cookies with my co-workers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home