My Daily Day

Tuesday, January 03, 2006


What’s new today? Hmmm.. nothing.. I don’t think anything new happened… work as usual, didn’t take lunch until 2:20pm.. went back home.. stopped by at Hy-Vee.. talk on the phone with Ringga (on the road as usual) :) hehehe bought some salmon.

Went back home, cooked ‘Salmon Panang’ so yummy… I have some leftover for tomorrow lunch.

Play my Animal Crossing game, waited for Carson to go home.. and now I’m here at my second job…

Hmmpfff…. Still struggling about being stay at home mom or still work part time? I still want to work.. but at the same time I don’t want to put our baby in a day care you know… big decision to make…. I know it won’t be till next year.. but you know me… I’m a ‘well-planned’ girl.. heheheheh


PS: I'm wondering how's my other friend doing... Sanny Ong (Arndt)... she's so missing in action right now.. well anywhere you are... me & ringga still thinking about you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home