My Daily Day

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Finally it's Thursday !!! woohooo..... so our featherbed just arrived today :) ouww heaven.. it's so soft... and comfy.. and oh my.. it's like sleeping on a huge feather pillow...!!! :) it's so thick too... now our bed looks ginormous..

Anyway.. this saturday my boss will have a New Year's eve party.. so we will go since he even spare his time to call me instead of e-mailing me or told lisa to call... well anyway.. I wanna see his house.. I heard it's huge... and his back yard is a golf course (not his.. but there's a golf course).

Went to my second job.. and guess what.. I got a gift from Mary-Lou (Mr. Wright's wife). I did an invitation design for her exhibition (pro-bono work). So she gave me a lovely black silk scarf... oh my.. I love scarf.. it's so classy !! :) hehehehe.


I got my pay check today !! :) woohoo ! :P heheheheh and got some bonus :P hehehehehe and got the laptop rebate... now time to pay the bills....

Carson honey... I love you... (heheheheheh announcing my love to the world) seriously he's the best husband in da world... he folds laundry.. clean the dishes... hmm... when was the last time I fold laundry... hmmm don't remember... Thank's hon....

1 Comments:

  • Hey Maaa...
    Happy New Year to youuuu *kiss kiss*

    I hope the new year will bring you even more blessings :)

    Hey, make me one of those cute japanese soft dolls, will ya?
    make one of my bf too.. huehehhehe

    miz you chika!
    Ze

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home