My Daily Day

Sunday, December 25, 2005

We're back !!! :) Merry Christmas to you all !! :) Ho Ho HO HO :)
so here's the gift basket that we got from Catherine... as I promised.. :) look how huge it is... now after we take a picture of it I can take all the goodies and eat them all :) heheheh

I have a gizillion things to do around the house... so I won't say much tonight. But all I can say that we had an awesome Christmas... the boys love the presents... mom & dad are happy... :) so does erica.. everybody's good... :)

But the most awesome gift I got this year (beside my iMac G5) is my awesome husband... and he gave me the most awesome in-laws... who pretty much my closest family I have since my mom lives back home (well I have Mel & Oke... but they're busy with their own family). I love you all !! :)

PS: Good news... my brother got an approval letter from the INS that he will get his greencard... so next year we all go back home together... woohoo !!!! another wedding reception back home !!! woohooooo...

More photos from Christmas 2005

2 Comments:

  • mom and dad are VERY happy - mostly because we got to have you all at home for a couple of days. i slept very well on my new feather pillow and dad is still sleeping so it must agree with him also. we think you are an awesome daughter-in-law and love you very much.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 AM  

  • thanks mom ! :) good to hear about the pillows... oooo we didn't go shopping this morning... we woke up at 11 :P heheheh I need to start cleaning the house.. :) love you too :)

    By Blogger Destri Andorf, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home