My Daily Day

Wednesday, December 21, 2005


After work I went to the mall.. the goal was to find something cute to wear for Christmas.. using a gift card from Chommany (thx chom). So I went to EXPRESS... and got myself a cute V-neck sweater. Managed only spending 87 cents :). BUT.. while I was walking towards the parking lot, passing thru the shops.. I was thinking... hmm that sweater has a really low cut at the front so I thought.. hmm I need a cute tank top that goes with it.. and I don't think I have any cute tank tops... so stopped by at GAP.. didn't find any.. went to Younkers.. nada.. so final stop .. JC Penny.. I got 2 tops because I like this one white tank top but all the size that they have are M & L & XL.. no S or XS.. Boooo so I got the pink color but the same style... and the other one I bought it because it's white and have a cute pattern on the front.. :) heheheheh so I ended up spending 18 bucks tonight !

Enough about shopping..


Okie dokie I have a gizillion things to do tonight... need to do laundry... create DVD cover for carson and another DVD cover for something else.. 3 dvd covers due tonight !! o my gosh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home