My Daily Day

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I went home early today.. I don't feel good at all... went back home... guess who's still laying on the bed.. yeap my huby wubby sick too.. now both of us sick who will take care of us? hehehehheeh morgan not that smart enough to take care of us..

we've been sleeping all day long and get as much rest as we could. Seems like Carson already feel much better.. not me.. I think I got Ryan's virus and Laurence cough of death.. hauhauahauhaua j/k... I think I'm just too tired...

Well I won't be able to update my blog untill Monday.. so Merry Christmas guy....

PS: Catherine sent us this huge gift basket full of goodies.. sorry I haven't got a chance to take a picture of it.. but I will.. Thanks Cath !!! :)


May the blessings of Christmas be yours
May these, along with other joys be yours on Christmas day...

Faith to make your heart serene...
Hope to keep it light...
and the Peace that Christ alone can give to make your Christmas bright...

Merry Christmas... have a peaceful & blessed holiday...

-Destri & Carson Andorf-

2 Comments:

  • I hope you feel better! :(

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9:56 PM  

  • Destriii ... sorry that you're sick. smoga cepet sembuh ya. don worry about the pict of the basket, its more important that you got it and you get to enjoy it later :) :) :)
    Get well soon.
    Awesome card ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home