My Daily Day

Tuesday, December 27, 2005


Finally my book that I've been waiting for arrived in the mail today :) so happy... Remember when I told you guys that I made something for grandma as her Christmas presents.. I took some pictures but they're at my computer hard drive and I'm at my other job... so anyway... I made this cute felt dolls that I used to sell them when I was in HS... can't wait to make more !! :)

After the long weekend not working... I just realized how I miss work so much... I miss the argument between Lisa & Ryan... miss how eddie likes to bug me every 5 seconds... miss Nelson who always eat the cookies that I brought... missed Tanner's pink panera bread cup... heheheh basically I miss everything... :)

So Anyway... I was tired today.. feel so weak... good thing that Carson doesn't mind eating left over food... so we just ate left over food tonight.. :( still debating what we're gonna do this new year's eve... I don't feel want to party at all... and I'm kinda preparing my body for the up coming baby in 2007... so I promised my self... less cafeine (still struggling)... no alcohol at all (this one is pretty easy)... and try to relax......

Relax............ take a deep breath.... relax...... maybe I should do Yoga again....

Nite nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home