My Daily Day

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Wednesday! I have to work again tonight.. switch with one of the girl.. that's alright.. no new LOST tonight, so I won't missed a thing..

Tomorrow one of cars' friend will spend a night at our house.. better start cleaning the house tomorrow.. well at least just clean up the mess :). I'm confused.. I don't really want to say names on my blog because of privacy issue... but I also don't want people to missunderstood and think that I was talking about certain people and actually I wasn't talking about them.. so I'm confused.. I hope nobody got offended by my blog so far... I promised I will delete my blog if someone got hurt...

You know how I've been trying to recall my childhood memory.. and I've been talking with couple of my cousins from back home.. that helps alot.. I was talking to one of them tonight.. and he mentioned about how we used to come home to our granparents house at least once a year. I'm talking about my dad's side of family who has 11 sibblings. Anyway.. we used to go there and stayed at what we called "Villa" (Pondok Asri), it was so much fun.. I remember all of us went to the "Wong Family Vacation" once a year at least, until one of my uncle passed away.. and that's it.. no more family vacation... no more family gathering...

I miss them so much... I really want to go home now... :(

Mood : I feel like I don't belong here.. I don't know why.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home