My Daily Day

Thursday, April 20, 2006

What a wonderful day, first.. I found out no one actually mad at me.. second of all I don't have to work tonight...

so I went to Target after work.. I exchanged the blind that mom gave us as Christmas present, since it's too narrow.. so I bought the one wider... bought 2 of them. And then I found a cute skirt on sale at Target, so cute.. it was only 7 bucks.. so I will wear that skirt to the par-tee.. :)

And then I remember that I need to buy another gift.. so I went to the mall.. and decided to get a haircut... I like it.. now my hair is not flat anymore :) hehehehe after that I went to get the gift.. and I stopped by at Younkers to find a cute top to go with the skirt.. and I got 2 of 'em! :) and I thought I would spent 60 bucks.. but guess what??!?!! I only spent $32 ! :) woohooo... Tomorrow I will relax at home...

so glad it's Friday already... Sara found this cute website.. for cat's lover click here.. for dog's lover click here.

1 Comments:

  • i want a cute skirt, i want a cute skirt....and a haircut and a haircut....and money money money hhahahahahahahah

    By Blogger VP, at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home