My Daily Day

Friday, April 28, 2006

Almost the whole day (Thursday) I learned how to use Flash. Carson told me to write how awesome he is.. (there.. u happy now?) :P heheheheheheeh

Went to work as usual at night, chat lil bit with Vone, Novie, and Ringga.. since her birthday is coming up (this time I won't missed it!) heheh so I asked her what does she want as her bday present.. I don't like giving something that people won't use... so she told me that she wants a new printer.. so after work I went to Wal-Mart and bought her the printer that she wants..

anyway how many years ago ( i think it was 3 or 4 years ago) me & ringga were driving back from walmart and it was May 1st, exactly it was her birthday.. I asked her "so.. when is your birthday.. I know it's in May.. but what date?" and her answered was "I don't know.. I'm not gonna tell you" (talking about being someone bestfriend.. huahua I don't even remember her bday was). So the whole trip I kept on asking her when was her birthday..

4 days later... I was chatting with Sanny from my bedroom (she was in her bedroom), so I asked her when is ringga's birthday.. and she was.. "it passed already... her bday was may 1st". I was shocked.. and I ran to her bedroom and start banging on her door like crazy.. "Ling... r u kidding me.. " so I ran to the mall and got her some stuff.. I remember I bought her stuff from Claire's (something with butterflies). I learned the hard way.. never forget your friend (best friend especially) birthday.

Woohoo Friday!! :) I love Friday... ready to have some fun!! :) Have a nice weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home