My Daily Day

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Relaxing days almost over....

Tonight I have to go back to work.. and tomorrow I have to get up early in the morning for work.. hmmpff.. I wish I can just do this everyday... I just realized there'se no such a thing as not working at all tho you don't have to go to work.. but there's still work around the house.. start from cleaning the house, do the laundry.. dishes.. cook.. etc etc...

Oh well.. back to the real world I supposed.. these past 2 days were the most relaxing day ever..

Well I admitted that I miss my co-workers.. I miss what shirt color ryan & tanner wore on Monday and Tuesday .. :P hehehehehe but I love how I can see my husband all the time... not being grumpy when we both take lunch break together since the food is ready to be eaten...

Argh.... I should enjoy every last minute that I can still enjoy.. alright.. back to relaxing time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home