My Daily Day

Saturday, April 29, 2006


Do you know that the previous blog was my 200th blog that I posted here. Wee.. woohoo!! :) so anyway here's my future nephew/niece heart beat if you want to hear it.. so cute and loud too :P heheheh

Friday I went to Des Moines after work, I went to ling's house and dropped of the gift for her .. after that I went to the sushi place to meet with Vone.. awesome food.. but we didn't go to the salsa dance till 10.. anyway we had so much fun.. met a friend of vone & her hubby there. To make the story short, we finished up the night with going to IHOP for breakfast :P hehehheheeh went home by 3:30am.. gosh.. I was so tired.. I guess I'm just an old maid.. :(

Today my husband and I went to Erin's graduation party.. actually we just stopped by for few minutes and off we go to Des Moines. I promised to buy him a pair of wrestling shoes, so we went to the mall and got him one :) he likes them and I'm so happy.. Carson tried Wasabi Peas today.. and he said it's good..

That's it.. I'm going to make supper now (yeah 10:29pm.. and we're going to eat dinner now).. Have a nice weekend guys... :)

4 Comments:

  • old maid + old granny + sushi + salsa dancing + IHOP = sleeping all day Saturday!!!! hahahahahahahah

    By Blogger VP, at 11:53 PM  

  • huahauahuahauahuahu funny !! FUNNY!! huahauhauhau yeah... heheheheheh well at least these 2 grannies had a fun time...

    By Blogger Destri Andorf, at 11:56 PM  

  • you can't be an old maid, you've been married...you can only be old :D

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9:15 AM  

  • geez lisa.. thanks for making me feel better ! :P hauhauahua ROFL ! :P heheheheheh

    By Blogger Destri Andorf, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home