My Daily Day

Monday, May 01, 2006


Happy Birthday to Ringga... :) woohooo... Hope you had a wonderful birthday today.. wish you all the best

Well I found out that seems like it will be a busy summer for my hubby.. (work.. school & coaching) hmm oh well.. but our anniversary is coming up.. 3 more months... better plan something!! :) I think we already knew where we're going for our anniversary.. but it's still a secret... (not going back home to indonesia for sure..) that will come after the anniversary.. :) hehehehehh I guess we just like to do stuff backwards (we do anniversary first and then the honeymoon)... never in order.. well except married first and then the baby.. that's probably the only thing that we will do it in order :)

Have a nice week.. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night.. but after that I will be at home all night after work.. :) so happy... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home