My Daily Day

Tuesday, May 02, 2006


I just realized that I'm so easy to get bored with anything.. good thing that Carson is full of surprises (believe me.. he is the sweetest..) :) heheheh but yeah.. remember.. I was so into making the little stuffed animals.. and.. I got bored.. and then.. I got addicted playing The Animal Crossing (game cube) and then I got bored.. never played it again.. the same thing happened with the game boy advanced games..

what else that I got bored with.. let's see...
  • Animal Crossing (Game Cube)
  • Animal Crossing (Nintendo DS)
  • Sims 2 (both PC game & nintendo DS)
  • The Sims Bustin' Out (GB Advanced)
  • Making little stuffed animals
  • also.. my jobs... (sometimes..)
But anyhow.. I was thinking to close this blog, and move it to somewhere else.. ask.com or maybe the wordpress like what ryan use. Anyway I used to get addicted with friendster, and for strange reason now I get addicted with myspace.com. I have myspace since dx3 (de-ex-three.. get it?) was my nick name.

What's wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home